Pond Consultations and Reports
No good decision can be made until data is collected and facts are known and the same applies to any lake or pond problem. Information on what is currently happening will guide us in making good decisions on how to address any problems and how to manage that water for continued success. Anecdotal observations are often misleading or confusing due to lapses in memory or unseen factors affecting the observable results. Hard data collected and recorded objectively is the best tool for making sound choices.
- Determine current quality of the water
- Identify any and all current problems
- Track changes in the water quailty over time
- Early detection of new invasive plant species to prevent its spreading
- Determine the quailty of the water for sustaining a good fishery
We provide support to answer any questions you may have on the information we provided and make recommendations as to how to proceed. You are then free to use this information to proceed how you see fit and with whom you choose to provide that product or service. Should you choose for us to provide any additional service or product we will gladly supply a cost estimate for your approval.